Experienced Mobile Plant Operators – FIFO
These positions will commute on a 3X1 roster, and you will be required to work 12 hr shifts. These positions are for an immediate start pending meeting site requirements.
You must be able to meet the following Criteria:
- White Card
- HR drivers license
- Police clearance
- Pre – employment medical including Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Must be able to be flexible with your roster as required
You must have experience operating the following equipment:
- Skid Steer loader
- Front end Loader
You will also need to carry out the following:
- Pre-start inspection of machines for operation
- Operate earthmoving plant & attachments
- Operate gradient leveling equipment
- Operate load shifting equipment
- Working from drawings and plans specifications
- Minor Plant maintenance & adjustments
Please note that due to the time limitations in our recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
Alternatively, you can check out website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/and apply online.
To be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
Copies of any licenses or qualifications that are a requirement for the position, such as a driver’s license, high risk work lenience, white card or trade certificate.
- Kalgoorlie WA (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Plant Operators FIFO Mining Goldfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.