Mobile Plant Operators – FIFO Mining WA
Mine Site Construction Services (MSCS) is a long standing and respected Civil Construction, Earth moving and Contracting Mining Services Provider. The company is built on three generations of family ownership and has in excess of forty years recognized industry experience. They deliver a safe, professional, competitive and proficient execution of services throughout a diverse range of industry disciplines.
The Mine Site Construction Services Profile:
- They specialize in Mining, Civil Engineering, Earth moving and Quarrying Services.
- Operate throughout Australia with extensive operational and geographic experience.
- Successfully completed regional and remote contracts from Commonwealth, State and Local Government, Institutional Land Developers and Major Resource companies in the Mining Industry.
About the role
They are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Plant Operators for FIFO 4×1 rostered work in the Mid-West for initial approx. 3 months scope of works. The work is well suited to personnel who can work the longer roster plus 11+ hr days. They are looking for All-Round Operators plus D/Truck Operators (D/Truck, Roller, W/Cart). Interested candidates would benefit from having experience on a variety of other mobile plant but not essential.
Suitable applicants will have.
- Experience on one or more of:
- Dozer – D6R & D9R
- Excavator – 336D
- Grader 14H
- Loader 988H
- D/Truck Artic – 740
- D/Truck – Haulmax 3770 Side Tipper
- Preferred to have nationally accredited certificate of competency (COC)
- Hold current HR drivers license.
- All round plant operators who can also operate Dozer, Excavator and Grader are encouraged to apply.
- Comply with company plus client policy and procedures.
- Ability to successfully undertake Pre-Employment Medical plus Drug & Alcohol Screening.
Initial contract/s would be on casual basis with potential for longer term work. Successful applicant/s will have further opportunity to have future work in potential SW and NW projects. In return, MSCS offers you the benefits that come from working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded.
How to apply
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click button to apply.
Click Mobile Plant Operators – FIFO Mining Geraldton WA
For any initial queries please call HR Manager Andrew Kewley 0409 842 253. Agencies should not forward resumes to jobs advertised or directly to MSCS.
*All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.