See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators – FIFO Mining WA
Mine Site Construction Services (MSCS) is a long standing and respected Civil Construction, Earth moving and Contracting Mining Services Provider. The company is built on three generations of family ownership and has in excess of forty years recognized industry experience. They deliver a safe, professional, competitive and proficient execution of services throughout a diverse range of industry disciplines.
The Mine Site Construction Services Profile:
- They specialize in Mining, Civil Engineering, Earth moving and Quarrying Services.
- Operate throughout Australia with extensive operational and geographic experience.
- Successfully completed regional and remote contracts from Commonwealth, State and Local Government, Institutional Land Developers and Major Resource companies in the Mining Industry.
About the role
They are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Plant Operators for FIFO 4×1 rostered work in the Mid-West for initial approx. 3 months scope of works. The work is well suited to personnel who can work the longer roster plus 11+ hr days. They are searching for All-Round Operators plus D/Truck Operators (D/Truck, Roller, W/Cart). Interested candidates would benefit from having experience on a variety of other mobile plant but not essential.
Suitable applicants will have.
- Experience on one or more of:
- Dozer – D6R & D9R
- Excavator – 336D
- Grader 14H
- Loader 988H
- D/Truck Artic – 740
- D/Truck – Haulmax 3770 Side Tipper
- Preferred to have nationally accredited certificate of competency (COC)
- Hold current HR drivers license.
- All round plant operators who can also operate Dozer, Excavator and Grader are encouraged to apply.
- Comply with company plus client policy and procedures.
- Ability to successfully undertake Pre-Employment Medical plus Drug & Alcohol Screening.
Initial contract/s would be on casual basis with potential for longer term work. Successful applicant/s will have further opportunity to have future work in potential SW and NW projects. In return, MSCS offers you the benefits that come from working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded.
How to apply
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click button to apply.
Click Mobile Plant Operators – FIFO Mining Geraldton WA
For any initial queries please call HR Manager Andrew Kewley 0409 842 253. Agencies should not forward resumes to jobs advertised or directly to MSCS.
*All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website