Mobile Plant operators Roy Hill Pilbara
20 x Mobile Plant Operators are required urgently for a leading construction and engineering contractor doing civil work at Roy Hill. This is a 6 month contract with a possible extension doing a 2/1 roster ex Perth. They are looking for candidates who can mobilize asap.
The client is one of Australia’s leading construction and engineering contractors. After 6 months of civil work there is potential to move into a long-term production role
SCOPE OF WORK
Work will be on a civil construction project at Roy Hill. The available positions are:
- CAT D10/D11 Dozer Operators
- Liebherr 9400 & 9800, Komatsu PC4000 and Hitachi EX3600 Excavator Operators
- Komatsu 830E and 930E and MT4400 Truck Operators
This is a great opportunity to secure a long-term job on one of Australia’s premier iron ore projects.
Mobile Plant operators Civil 2/1 roster Roy Hill Pilbara
- Valid WA Drivers license
- White Card
- Strong civil construction experience
- Strong mining production experience (desirable)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- A good attitude and work ethic
HOW TO APPLY / RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, they will finalize your application with there client and, if successful, arrange mobilization to site
They believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. They take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates – both immediate, and looking to how they can support your future requirements. They know that the better they know you, the better they can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, they also pride there selves on core values (to know, serve and trust), which they can summarize through philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.
Would you like to Apply?
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.Apply for Mobile Plant operators Civil 2/1 roster Roy Hill Pilbara
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.