See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant operators Roy Hill Pilbara
20 x Mobile Plant Operators are required urgently for a leading construction and engineering contractor doing civil work at Roy Hill. This is a 6 month contract with a possible extension doing a 2/1 roster ex Perth. They are searching for candidates who can mobilize asap.
The client is one of Australia’s leading construction and engineering contractors. After 6 months of civil work there is potential to move into a long-term production role
SCOPE OF WORK
Work will be on a civil construction project at Roy Hill. The available positions are:
- CAT D10/D11 Dozer Operators
- Liebherr 9400 & 9800, Komatsu PC4000 and Hitachi EX3600 Excavator Operators
- Komatsu 830E and 930E and MT4400 Truck Operators
This is a great opportunity to secure a long-term job on one of Australia’s premier iron ore projects.
Mobile Plant operators Civil 2/1 roster Roy Hill Pilbara
- Valid WA Drivers license
- White Card
- Strong civil construction experience
- Strong mining production experience (desirable)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- A good attitude and work ethic
HOW TO APPLY / RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, they will finalize your application with there client and, if successful, arrange mobilization to site
They believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. They take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates – both immediate, and searching to how they can support your future requirements. They know that the better they know you, the better they can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, they also pride there selves on core values (to know, serve and trust), which they can summarize through philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.
Would you like to Apply?
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.Apply for Mobile Plant operators Civil 2/1 roster Roy Hill Pilbara
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website