See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators – Kalgoorlie
Mk2 Recruitment provides outsourced skilled workers & professional recruitment services for short or long term roles within the Mining, Construction, Offshore, Defense, Civil Construction and Engineering sectors.
- 2/1 Roster
- Great Pay Rates
- Must be a Kambalda/Kalgoorlie Resident
Mk2 Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Plant Operators for an immediate start for a job located in Kambalda. These roles offer a competitive pay rate on a 2/1 roster and immediate start. You will preferably have some loader and crushing experience.
Key of Duties:
- Operation of Mobile Plant – nominally 980 size equipment
- Carrying out basic maintenance on equipment
- Carrying out daily service and inspection of equipment
- Operation and clean up on a continuous basis – i.e. some general labour will be required
- Knowledge of mobile crushing and screening equipment would be an advantage
What you MUST have to be considered for this role:
- Must be residential Kambalda/Kalgoorlie
- Standard mine site fitness
- Able to pass D&A
- Current Police Clearance
- Minimum of WA C Class License
- Able to work shift work on a 2:1 roster operating one week D/S, one week N/S then one week off
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be able to drive own vehicle to site
Applicants should possess a mature work attitude, the ability to work in a team environment and be able to work unsupervised. Good communication skills and an excellent attitude towards safety are essential.
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply?
Please click apply now if you feel you meet the above requirements.
Click Apply for Mobile Plant Operators 2/1 Roster Kalgoorlie, Kambalda
Or alternatively send your resume, tickets and current police clearance to: