Mobile Plant Operator/Relief OCE
Mobile Plant Operator Relief OCE Mine Operations Bowen Basin QLD
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dozer/Grader/Excavator Operators and Relief OCE who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Minimum 6 months mine experience in high wall and transfer pumps
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]MPO309 Tracked Dozers (D11)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]MPO310 Graders (CAT16/24)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]MPO301 Hydraulic Excavators (PC1250/CAT6040)
- OCE Tickets
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If this sounds like you, Please hit APPLY NOW!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Mobile Plant Operator Relief OCE Mine Operations Bowen Basin QLD