Mobile Plant Operator – Mine Sites Western Australia
WorkPac is partnered with RioTino and are currently seeking the following Mobile plant operators/ All Rounders to work at one of their Pilbara based mine sites. These positions are casual ongoing.
About the Role:
- 7:7 roster
- DS/ NS
- FIFO from Perth
- OR or DIDO from Karratha
If you are an All rounder, Production Loader or Production Digger Operator as per the following equipment please apply.
- Excavator Hitachi EX2500 & upwards,
- Loaders – Komatsu WA900/WA1200, CAT992/993/994,
- Graders – CAT 16H – 24M
- Dump Trucks -CAT 789/793
- Dozers – CAT D10–D11,
Selection Criteria include:
- Current C Class Drivers License is essential
- Willingness to operate all types of equipment as required (including haul & water trucks)
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Willingness to work night & day shifts
- Provide two contactable referees?
At WorkPac, they recognize they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you would like to join,please apply!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Plant Operator Pilbara Mine Sites Western Australia