Mobile Plant Operator 789 793 Dump Trucks Moranbah
New Mobile Plant Operator Jobs open near Moranbah, Bowen Basin.
- Immediate Start
- BIBO available from Mackay
- 5,4,4,5 Roster supporting work/life balance
About the job for Mobile Plant Operator 789 793 Dump Trucks Moranbah
They are currently seeking Dump Truck Operators for work with a well known mining company near Moranbah.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating CAT 789/793 Dump Trucks on a mine site
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping on equipment
- Communicating with other operators and assisting in traffic management
- At least 12 months experience operating Caterpillar 789/793 Dump Trucks in coal mining
- Competencies and skills lists to outline the above experience
- A commitment to upholding excellence in safety
Note: This is a sample job advertised by WorkPac Group. For a more detailed overview of this job, click the link below to go the WorkPac Group website.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.