See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operator Loader Excavator Job
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Excavator / Loader Operator for ongoing work in Port Hedland.
- Local work – open to residents of Port Hedland or people willing to relocate
- 10 – 12 hr days, Monday to Friday with some weekends
- Ongoing position
- Nationally recognized excavator ticket with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated operating experience
- Nationally recognized Loader ticket with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated operating experience – Preferred
- Must have grab or grapple experience
- Valid drivers license with own reliable transport
- Be highly reliable with a stable work history
- Be physically fit
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol screen
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can check out their website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Excavator Operation using grab or grapple: 3 years
- Loader Operation (Preferred): 3 years
- Port Hedland WA
Required licenses or certifications:
- Nationally Recognized Excavator Ticket
- Drivers License
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Mobile Plant Operator Loader Excavator job Port Hedland
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website