Operator Mining Mobile Plant
- Permanent opportunity with ability to develop
- Comfortable living with heavily subsidized accommodation
- Unique mining town of Nhulunbuy – Gove
There long history is filled with firsts. They have developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and the people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminum and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore, coal and uranium: there materials make up the world. You’ll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
They are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, there people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when they are accepted and valued for there differences, not judged by them. They all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
They are looking for Operators Mining to operate mobile plant equipment alongside the proactive Mine Operations Team in a safe and effective manner.
Rio Tinto is a global leader in aluminum, one of the world’s most widely used metals. Active in the sector for more than 110 years, they operate large-scale, high-quality bauxite mines and alumina refineries; alongside the world’s most modern and competitive aluminum smelters portfolio. There industry leadership includes benchmark smelting technology and enviable hydropower position, key strengths in today’s carbon-constrained world.
What the role entails
This role is a great opportunity for a highly experienced, safety and results driven mobile plant operator who can work unsupervised and cooperatively with others. Working a 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off roster and reporting to the Supervisor Mining, you will be:
- Safely operating mobile plant equipment including dozers (Cat D11R, T bulldozers and wheel dozers to T590 class), front end loader (992G and 993K) and rear dump trucks (100Tclass).
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Participating in toolboxes, team and safety meetings.
- Actively undertaking safety interactions and improvements.
- Conducting routine inspections and tasks to ensure equipment is in operational condition.
- Working effectively with multiple teams to ensure production targets are met.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experienced mobile plant operator with relevant tickets in dozers, loaders and rear dump trucks.
- C class drivers license.
- Strong focus on safety with the willingness to contribute to a safe and effective workplace.
- Demonstrated experience interacting in a team environment with the ability to follow work instructions.
- High degree of ownership and responsibility for the equipment under your control.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Mobile Plant Mining Operator Nhulunbuy NT