Plant Mechanic Mining Maintenance in Rockhampton QLD
Client stands as a leader in explosive manufacturing with world-class technological expertise. They have over 60 years of experience in the Explosives & Mining Services industry and aim to fulfill their vision to advance further in the global explosives market. Based in South Korea and a Global Fortune 500 company they have offices around the world.
Due to there clients targeted global growth in mining service activities they are seeking a suitably experienced and trade qualified Mechanic to maintain their fixed & mobile plant equipment, for their key operations in QLD.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Maintain & Repair mobile & fixed plant machinery on site
- Ensuring all processes are adhered in the maintenance and repairs of all plant & equipment
- Maintain safe working practices at all times to ensure zero harm to self and others
- Ensure that plant and equipment is in good working order by regular inspection & repairs
- Support the culture of a safe, clean, quality site and service to the customer
- Ensure 100% compliance to all Company SHEC / Security initiative
- Actively participate in and pursue opportunities to improve efficiency on site.
It is ESSENTIAL the successful candidates have the following:
- Previous experience with Fixed & Mobile Plant equipment -particularly road going vehicles -ESSENTIAL
- Trade Qualification -ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to both the Coal & Explosives industries
- 2 Years Minimum Exposure in a mining & service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships within the business.
- Strong SHEC emphasis and initiatives
- Full Unrestricted QLD Drivers License
- Must demonstrate strong leadership in the use of risk management tools such as permit to work and change management
Applicants with the following are preferred
- QLD Security clearance – or able to obtain (clean criminal record is essential)
- QLD Coal Board induction – Desirable
- Auto Electrical experience would be favorable
This position will play a pivotal role in business ensuring the ongoing success of the customer’s operations and the overall success of the customer’s contract. Thus, this person needs to be methodical and should be able to work autonomously.
For the successful candidates, this is an outstanding opportunity for committed team players with a strong emphasis on safety, quality, asset management, client relationships and achieving results.
This is a permanent role, which comes with a very attractive package as well as a family friendly lifestyle 7×7 Roster. FIFO ex Brisbane
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please submit your application directly to Rachelle.email@example.com or for a confidential discussion on 0478 644 025.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Mobile Plant Mechanic Mining Maintenance job Rockhampton QLD