Mobile Maintenance Planner – Short Term
- 9 day fortnight roster
- Diverse role in a fast paced environment
- Grow your career with Peabody
Peabody is the leading global pure-play coal company, serving power and steel customers in more than 25 countries on six continents. The company offers significant scale, high-quality assets, and diversity in geography and products Peabody is guided by seven core values: safety, customer focus, leadership, people, excellence, integrity and sustainability
They offer an inclusive work environment and engage, recognize and develop their employees.
About the role:
They are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Maintenance Planner at Coppabella Mine, which is part of the Coppabella Moorvale Mine Complex (CMJV). CMJV consists of two open-cut mine operations located approximately 140 kilometers southwest of Mackay that produce premium low-volatile pulverized coal (LV-PCI) for export markets.
Reporting to the Maintenance Planning Superintendent, the scope of your role will require you to maintain and improve maintenance planning and scheduling to maximize onsite excavator effectiveness. This will be achieved through focusing on developing safe, sustainable plans to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring maintenance “best practice” techniques are implemented to ensure equipment is maintained to a high safety, productive and reliable standard
- Scheduling and planning activities for short and mid-term ranges
- Prioritization of work and time management
- An active role in Forecasting Costs for Mobile Short to Mid term work.
- An active role in crew changeovers through communication with key stakeholders;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, OH&S standards and site policies and procedures.
This position is offered on a 9 day fortnight roster and can allow for a residential, DIDO or FIFO lifestyle.
- Mechanical Trade or Engineering qualification
- 3+ Years experience as a Maintenance Planner desirable
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Experience with CAT and other heavy earth moving equipment
- You will also have demonstrated experience in Safety systems and processes include JSEAs, Risk Assessments and permits
- Commit to safety and health as a way of life
- Foster a culture of inspiration, innovation, collaboration and execution
- Are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Offer a reward and recognition program
- Provide professional and technical development opportunities
- Support employees to achieve professional accreditation
Their mission is to create superior value for shareholders as the leading global supplier of coal, which enables economic prosperity and a better quality of life.
Would you like to apply for this job?
For more information, visit https://www.peabodyenergy.com/Work-With-Us or click apply now.
Please apply directly as submissions from recruitment agencies will not be considered without prior approval. All applications will be treated as highly confidential and will not be disclosed beyond HR and the hiring manager.Apply for Mobile Plant Maintenance Planner Mine job Coppabella QLD