Pilbara based HD Mechanics | Diesel Fitter | Mobile Plant | Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Are you a Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter who enjoys working within the Pilbara?
- Are you sick of working at the same site and want the option to change easily when you get bored?
- Want to work an even time roster or longer swings?
- Do you want to get paid the best rates in Mining?
If any of these points got you thinking, why not give Mader a call today?
Mader are a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the mining and civil industries within Australia, Central Africa, South East Asia and Mongolia with over 1000 employees. Due to significant and consistent growth, they are They guarantee secure, stable and long term work. They offer variety, flexibility and exposure to some of Australia’s biggest mining companies.
What can they offer?
- Top rates of pay – up to $75 per hour + Super
- Ongoing work with the biggest players in mining today
- Flexible rosters – 7:7, 8:6, 2:1, 2:2, 4:2, 4:1 … the options are endless
- Salary sacrificing – cars, flights etc… it just means more money in your hand before tax!
- Paid training – high risk, working at heights etc
- Regular team events – paint balling, fishing charters, go karting
Want to join the team? No dramas! Just bring:
- An Australian or New Zealand Recognized Trade Certificate
- Mine site experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr machinery
- A valid Driver’s License
Mader Contracting is an equal opportunity employer and encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Plant Heavy Duty Mechanic Diesel Fitter Jobs Pilbara
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.