See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Dump Truck Operators – Lifestyle Roster Queensland
DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS – MIN CAT 777 TRUCK
The client is a globally diversified mining business who are leaders in innovation and technological advances and value their people about all else. Their portfolio spans across mining of all key resources and opportunities within this company are boundless.
About the Role
- Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of min CAT 777 and Komatsu 730 Haul Trucks.
- As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
- This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 5-6 hours from Toowoomba.
- Semi skilled operators may be considered with strong civil or quarry experienced DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS – MIN CAT 777 TRUCK
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Camp and Meal Available ? NO COST
- Ongoing Role
- Immediate Start
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain and Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 12 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck min CAT 777 or Electric Dump Truck: Komatsu 730
- Must have site skilled evidence – SSE signed skills / RII Certificate /Letter from site manager / training book or similar
- Experience operating under the P Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 Induction Training or willing to obtain
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Apply Now for Mobile Plant Dump Truck Operators
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Kasey Currie – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Brisbane South
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mobile Plant Dump Truck Operators Coal Mine Banana Shire QLD
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.