See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant / Crusher Operators
Milbrae, (head office in Leeton, NSW) is a well-respected regional business that provides quarrying, mining and concrete services throughout the eastern states and employs around 150 people.
The ideal mobile plant and crusher operators they are searching for will† be self-motivated, flexible and have a strong focus on safety.
- You must be competent in the operation and maintenance of excavators, loaders, dump trucks and mobile crushing plant in conjunction with material processing and sales requirements.
- You must have an A current class C drivers licence.
- These roles will be based in the Cootamundra area (they are not FIFO); however, you will be required to work at other company locations as required, so being flexible is a bonus.
These positions offer an excellent opportunity to join a successful company with a history of stability and a culture of workplace safety, innovation and quality.
To apply, please send your resume, a brief covering letter and contact details of two referees to email@example.com
STOP – before you apply for this job!
Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly; and you could miss out on this job for mobile plant and crusher operators.† Milbrae could be using software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. The whole point of the software is to filter out those resumes that are not suitable.
Basically, it saves people from sifting through many job applications and is seen as a waste of resource, so they could allow a computer to do the initial work. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job – have a read through the iMINCO eBooks, which you can download below.
Would you like to apply to this job?Click for more details and Apply for the job
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player