Experienced Mining Operator – EOI Job
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Open Cut Mining Production Operators for work in the Bowen Basin.
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- MANDATORY – Demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant Coal Mine Production Operator on plant 785, 789,795 or similar machines. These are not entry level roles.
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Competency Report (RII's [...Learn about RII's] or site authorizations accepted)
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Ability to complete Coal Board Medical and Functional Assessment
- 7/7 Roster
- Drive in and out
- 12.5 hour shifts
- All Inductions and Medicals Paid for
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual and Permanent Contracts available
- Great working environment- be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract
- On-site support
- Camp and Meals provided
If you are interested in these vacancies and meet minimum requirements please apply online
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Mobile Plant Coal Mining Production Operators Bowen Basin