Mobile Plant Auto Electricians – Mongolia and Africa
Mobile Plant Auto Electricians Heavy Mining Operator Darwin
- Earn global industry leading rates in USD.
- Travel & work with world class clients & different cultures
- Long term projects with ongoing work
- Variety of rosters available
Mader International is a leading supplier of hands on Technical Advisors and Trainers to the international mining industry. There vision is to create a point of difference within the expatriate skilled labour market through sound ethics and positive action.
There services currently expand throughout Asia and Africa and include (but not limited to):
- Specialist repair and maintenance of mining and civil equipment
- Maintenance consulting services for clients operating Heavy Mining Equipment
- Technical training and coaching services for mining companies in developing regions
- Technical support services for mining and civil clients
As a result of growth and demand, they are actively seeking Mobile Plant Auto Electricians to join the team within Mongolia and Africa.
This position will see you providing complex rebuilds and maintenance on a large variety of open cut mining machinery with possible rosters including – 6/3; 8/4; 10/3. These mine sites are equipped with Western Standard accommodation, facilities and modern style workshops.
The Criteria – Your Skills:
- Australian Recognized/Equivalent Auto Electrical Trade certificate.
- Proven experience with Large OEM mining equipment such as Liebherr, Hitachi and Caterpillar.
- Minimum of 5 years Post trade, On-site experience in mining equipment repair.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and schematic knowledge.
- Strong commitment to follow and endorse safety and quality policies and procedures.
Please be aware that total net earnings per year may vary depending on your individual residency status. Mader International recommends you seek international taxation advice.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mobile Plant Auto Electricians Heavy Mining Operator Darwin