Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Auto Electricians – FIFO Perth
What you will need to be successful for these roles:
- Automotive Electrical Technology Trade Qualification (Australian recognized)
- Experience on open cut mobile plant with specific exposure on such makes including CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas / Sandvik
- Valid Air-Conditioning Ticket (preferable)
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical / DAS
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Credible previous referees (3)
- Ability to work alone using initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
What they will offer you in return:
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration – Top Rates / weekly pay / super on all hours worked / flexible working conditions / field service opportunities / short & long term assignments
- A diverse & supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Opportunity to work within one of Australia’s leading suppliers of elite trades personnel & skilled labour
- Premium Pal Scheme ($1,000 referral program)
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Mobile Plant Auto Electricians FIFO Perth – Pilbara WA