Mobile Plant Auto Electricians – FIFO Perth
What you will need to be successful for these roles:
- Automotive Electrical Technology Trade Qualification (Australian recognized)
- Experience on open cut mobile plant with specific exposure on such makes including CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas / Sandvik
- Valid Air-Conditioning Ticket (preferable)
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical / DAS
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Credible previous referees (3)
- Ability to work alone using initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
What they will offer you in return:
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration – Top Rates / weekly pay / super on all hours worked / flexible working conditions / field service opportunities / short & long term assignments
- A diverse & supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Opportunity to work within one of Australia’s leading suppliers of elite trades personnel & skilled labour
- Premium Pal Scheme ($1,000 referral program)
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Mobile Plant Auto Electricians FIFO Perth – Pilbara WA
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.