Auto Electricians – FIFO Regional WA
Daltech Equipment is the market leader in providing maintenance service to the mining and civil sector across both metropolitan and regional WA. Offering a range of repair and maintenance solutions for mobile mining & civil earthmoving equipment, they truly pride there selves in the quality of work they provide there clients.
Currently seeking qualified and experienced Auto Electricians with extensive air conditioning experience within the mining and civil industry for available Regional FIFO positions. The successful candidate will become an important & vital member in already close-knit team. They have earned an outstanding reputation for the quality of workmanship, excellent customer service and there commitment to safety on all projects undertaken. Much of that reputation is due to their solid, loyal workforce and place great emphasis on there people.
- A genuine commitment to the health and well being of all employees
- Exposure to leading industry projects
- A supportive work environment where employees are encouraged to show initiative.
- Continuous development of employees
- Hands on & supportive management team who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- A Certificate III in Automotive Electrical or equivalent or an Australian recognized Trade Certificate
- Current Refrigerant Handling License
- Current Drivers License (Minimum C Class)
- Current High-Risk Work License (LF, WP, DG)
- Current Safe Working at Heights
- Dedicated commitment to customer service
- Demonstrate strong written & verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years OEM Experience
- Strong Caterpillar or other OEM product knowledge
- Experience in open cut mining
- Familiarity with service reporting & service literature
- Strong diagnostic & fault-finding skills
Successful candidates must also be
- Self-Motivated & able to work competently unsupervised
- Committed to Safety & Quality Assurance Polices
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Can meet Police Clearance Requirements
Daltech Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates who meet the essential criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is Full-Time Casual, being site based applicants will be expected to work the hours set by the client. Excellent rates offered to applicable candidates
For any further information regarding this opportunity please contact.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Auto Electricians Job Position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Mining Maintenance Auto Electricians FIFO WA