Mobile Mining Maintenance Supervisor Bowen Basin
- 3 – 6 months contract
- 7/7 Roster – DIDO from Mackay, Rocky, Townsville
- Mobile plant and field maintenance supervision
- October Start
Stellar Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Mobile Maintenance Supervisor to join a highly dynamic open cut mine operation in the Bowen Basin. The client is a Mining Owner/Operator who runs the production and maintenance requirements across many open cut coal mine sites in the Bowen Basin, QLD.
The successful candidate will be supervising workshop and field-based diesel fitters, boilermakers, fabricators and other trade staff who are overhauling and conducting ongoing maintenance of a wide range of mining equipment. Equipment includes Haul Trucks (CAT), Graders (CAT) and Excavators (Hitachi).
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will need to have:
- A diesel fitting or mechanical trade qualification
- 2 – 3 years experience as an assigned mobile/field maintenance supervisor
- S1, S2, S3, G2 supervisor tickets
- Previous experience working with open-cut mining equipment eg. Haul Trucks, Dozer, Graders, Diggers, Shovels
- A strong understanding of QLD Coal Mining Legislation
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Mining Equipment Maintenance Supervisor Job Mackay & Coalfields