You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Fixed Plant Operator – Quarries
Based in Cedars Quarry and reporting to the Quarry Manager, they are searching for experienced Quarry Operators, whose primary responsibilities will be on the safe and efficient operation of quarry mobile and fixed plant.
Key of duties:
- Operation of haul trucks, front end loaders, excavators and other quarry mobile plant.
- Operation of the crushing plant
- Maintenance duties including but not limited to screen and crusher changes etc.
- Participation in safety initiatives including pre-starts, toolboxes and incident reporting
Skills and experience:
- Experience in quarry mobile and fixed plant operations
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision
- C class drivers license is required however a HR drivers license will be highly regarded and,
- Employment stability
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work at Cedars Quarry
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organization dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business.
With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Apply for Plant Operator – Quarries Job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mobile Fixed Plant Operator Mining Quarries Mackay QLD