Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator Operator Port Hedland WA
Mobile Fixed Plant Excavator Operator Port Hedland WA
This position is responsible for operating fixed and mobile machinery within Sell and Parkers Port Hedland yard, ensuring the provision of excellent customer service and that yard work is running to agreed time frames. Ensuring Sell and Parker’s processes are followed under the general supervision of the Assistant Yard Manager and the Yard Manager. Perform work assigned by the Assistant Yard Manager and Yard Manager to ensure successful yard operations.
Candidates must have the experience:
- Proven experience operating fixed and mobile plant equipment
- High Risk Work Licenses
- Proven experience in Metal, Manufacturing or Mining Industry
- Proven understanding of WHS legislation and compliance
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- High level organization skills
- Clear problem solver
- Ability to attain and retain fitness for work (including clear Drug and Alcohol Screens)
- Currently have the right to work in Australia
- Pass a Police Check
- Excavator Operator: 1 year
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mobile Fixed Plant Excavator Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
If you feel you meet the requirements and you are a highly motivated individual, please APPLY NOW.
Apply for Mobile Fixed Plant Excavator Operator Port Hedland WA
Sell and Parker is an Equal Opportunity employer; they pride there selves on having great working conditions and placing safety at their number one priority.