Long Term Maintenance Planner – Coal Mining QLD
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Monday to Friday – home every night
- Attractive salary on offer
Stellar Recruitment is currently looking for a Long Term Maintenance Planner to join a highly dynamic and reputable mining client, Brisbane. Company they represent is a Tier 1 Mining Contractor focusing on mobile and field maintenance services across many open cut coal mine sites in QLD.
- Set up long term maintenance plans and strategies across large fleets of Field & Mobile equipment (3 months +)
- Forecasting all major component change outs and critical rebuilds
- Ensure of data is kept relevant and up to date in the appointed CMMS system
- Communicate with the maintenance department regarding upcoming maintenance activities
- Working with the Reliability Engineer and Maintenance Manager to make sure long term plans are rolled out correctly across all contracts
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting trade
- 2+ years’ experience working on long-term maintenance plans across Mobile and/or Field equipment
- Extensive experience planning across ultra-class equipment – Liebherr, Hitachi, Komatsu, CAT – trucks and excavators
- Experience using mainstream CMMS to create plans, orders and forecasts
- Permanent position working at Brisbane HQ
- Monday to Friday -flexible hours, home every night
- A highly reputable mining contractor who are in strong financial shape. You will also be working with a highly talented and committed maintenance team
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Mobile Field Maintenance Planner Coal Mine Sites QLD