Diesel Fitters – Baralaba Mining Project
Golding delivers safe, flexible and cost-effective project solutions in urban, regional and remote locations for the resources, utilities, property and transport sectors. The capability of our people, assets and business systems underpin every aspect of what they do. They can provide reliable quality resources to deliver optimal value for money solutions for clients.
They can offer suitable candidates permanent full-time employment.
- Trade qualification (Australian recognized)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for test and move mobile equipment
- Working at heights certification
- Confined space certification
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency training records
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- Current drivers license
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- 7/7 rotating day / night roster
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
- Private health insurance discounts
- Novated lease salary packaging
- Camp accommodation available or
- $13,000 Accommodation allowance provided to local candidates
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Mobile Diesel Fitters Baralaba Mining Project QLD