Diesel Fitter Coal Mining Maintenance QLD
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Broken Hill, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion they are seeking experienced Diesel Fitters that has proven working experience within the coal mining industry.
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Trade Qualification and able to produce certification / license
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* as a minimum
- Various departments within mines – mobile maintenance / CHPP / Maintenance Workshop
IMPORTANT: These positions are for various clients of CoreStaff and they have a variety of contracts available – short and long term. All mines are within the Bowen Basin. There is NO FIFO available.
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licenses – front and back in colour
- Drivers License – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
TO APPLY: please send the following documents to **********@corestaff.com.au
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Diesel Fitter Coal Mining CHPP Maintenance QLD