Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Crushing Fitter Mining Job Trades and Maintenance
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with there customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer EDI Mining continues to strive forward on the $500 million mining services contract for the Roy Hill Iron Ore Project. The contract is for the provision of supplementary mining services to the Roy Hill Iron Ore mine for a period of four and a half years which includes the following:
- Drill & Blast
- Load & Haul of Overburden and Ore
Downer EDI Mining commenced infrastructure construction in early 2014, and is now moving forward into full-scale mining.
They are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Crusher Mechanical Fitter position at the Roy Hill Iron Ore project located in the East Pilbara Region, WA.
This is a Fly in Fly out role ex Perth, with a highly appealing 2/1 roster offering a healthy work/life balance and includes excellent on site living facilities.
- Previous experience operating and maintaining Mobile Crushing equipment is essential
- Previous experience with Kleeman crushers will be highly regarded
- Mechanical Trade qualification is essential
- Working at Heights, confined space and EWP certification are essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- Exciting opportunity to be part of one of the premier iron ore projects in WA
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training systems
- This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career with a growing organization.
The accommodation village will offer modern ensuited rooms with flat screen TV’s, Foxtel, internet and a quality meals service. Resort style facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, beach volleyball and basketball courts.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Heaney on 08 62129620.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Apply for this great opportunity Mobile Crushing Fitter
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Mobile Crushing Fitter Mining Job Trades Maintenance Pilbara