MMU Operator Jobs Bowen Basin
Excellent Hourly Rate, Ongoing Roles, DIDO Rosters
CoreStaff are recruiting expression of interests for experienced MMU Operators for numerous sites across the Bowen Basin region. If you have the below qualification, be sure to shoot them over a resume on SEEK using the link below!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Load explosives into Blast Holes
- Assist Shot Firers were required
- Mobile Mixing of Explosives
- Operator MMU Blast Heavy Rigid Vehicle
Successful applicants have:
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current SSAN Police Clearance
- Hold qualification RII's [...Learn about RII's]BLA203E – Conduct mobile mixing of explosives
- A strong commitment to safety and a solid understanding of risk awareness
- Valid HR Licence
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What’s on Offer:
- Even time DIDO rosters
- Ongoing roles
- Excellent hourly rate
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, CoreStaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- A culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- A secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.