Mining Underground Supervisors
This is an on-going permanent role on a 2 on 1 off roster FIFO from Perth Western Australia.
- Monitor all aspects of safety within the underground work area and report on specific safety issues
- Management and Supervision of personnel performance, training and development
- Uphold operational standards and identify, resolve and communicate issues in a timely manner
- West Australian Underground Supervisor Certificate of Competency
- Sound working knowledge of the WA Mining Safety Regulations
- Significant exposure to Drills, boggers and jumbos etc
- Strong production, drill and blast and ventilation knowledge
- National Police Clearance
If you have the above criteria and available for this position, can you please submit your resume below and click on the submit button.
About the role:
- Permanent Position on offer
- Reputable Mining Company
- Excellent daily rate on offer
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via Mining Employment Services”APPLY” button.
Click Apply for Underground Shift Supervisor
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.