If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Underground Supervisors
This is an on-going permanent role on a 2 on 1 off roster FIFO from Perth Western Australia.
- Monitor all aspects of safety within the underground work area and report on specific safety issues
- Management and Supervision of personnel performance, training and development
- Uphold operational standards and identify, resolve and communicate issues in a timely manner
- West Australian Underground Supervisor Certificate of Competency
- Sound working knowledge of the WA Mining Safety Regulations
- Significant exposure to Drills, boggers and jumbos etc
- Strong production, drill and blast and ventilation knowledge
- National Police Clearance
If you have the above criteria and available for this position, can you please submit your resume below and click on the submit button.
About the role:
- Permanent Position on offer
- Reputable Mining Company
- Excellent daily rate on offer
If you are searching for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via Mining Employment Services”APPLY” button.
Click Apply for Underground Shift Supervisor