Mining Tyre Technicians Wanted – Full Time Positions
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight they work closely with customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Mining Tyre Technicians Wanted !!!
- Do you want to work in Mining?
- Do you have current Tyre Fitting qualifications?
- Are you already working in a Retail, Commercial or Agricultural tyre fitting role?
If so, they can upgrade and fast track your Mining Career through in-house Registered Training Facility. Be a part of an exciting, growing, progressive company that rewards innovation and recognizes potential.
Otraco International is the world’s leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. World-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major open pit miners while maximizing production and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, they have continued to set new benchmarks in tyre performance – delivering dramatic savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
This a unique opening to become part of the world class organization and to move forward in tyre management services for the mining industry working within Queensland & New South Wales.
- Current experience as a Tyre Fitter
- Current Tyre Fitter certification an advantage
- A Worksafe recognized Forklift License is desirable
- A strong safety and procedural focus
- A desire to further develop your career as a Tyre Technician
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
What you will receive
- World class training at our purpose built training facility
- A Nationally recognized Cert 2 as a Tyre Technician
- Exposure to some of the largest earth-mover tyres in the industry
- Perform inspections and determine the suitability of wheel components to remain in service
- Enter data and record information on file and into the Otracom tyre management database
- Our commitment to provide a high level of service to our clients
- Experience with the leader in Earhtmover Tyre Management in the mining industry
Would you like to apply
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Tyre Technicians Wanted – Full Time Positions