Mining Trainer Assessor – Iron Ore Jimblebar FIFO 8:6
Mining Trainer Assessor Iron Ore Jimblebar FIFO Pilbara
About the Role
- Liaise with the Mining Superintendents, Coordinators and Supervisors on operator training required
- Review performance of equipment/personnel and implement training in line with business drivers
- Ensure technical training of the Mining department is implemented as planned
- Maintain a training matrix for personnel
- Ensure training materials are developed and updated in line with WAIO standards
- Ensure adequately skilled operators are available across all shifts
- Participate and support the Operator Driven Reliability initiatives
- Work with the Coordinator in the creation of training budgets
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a trainer assessor role
- Experience with autonomous haulage systems would be beneficial
- Training and Assessing Certificate IV advantageous
- Experienced in operating at least 3 of the following: 16M Grader, D10 Dozer, CAT 994 and WA1200 Loaders and 9400 and 996 Excavators
- Strong initiative and practical problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to share knowledge and technical guidance
- Sound computer skills
- HR class driver’s license preferred but C class license essential
Supporting a diverse workforce
- they reserve the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately
- This opportunity is currently only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Mining Trainer Assessor Iron Ore Jimblebar FIFO Pilbara
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.