If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Special Class Trades person (Fitter) Gold Coast QLD
This role is responsible for performing planned and corrective maintenance activities to plant and equipment in order to maintain the Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS) facilities in a safe and functional condition ensuring all work is performed in a safe, timely and cost effective manner to prescribed quality standards meeting customer needs.
Requirements of the role
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), pertussis (whooping cough), and hepatitis B.
- A recognized Australian Trade Qualification or equivalent is a mandatory qualification for this position.
- The successful candidate will be required to participate in an on-call roster as deemed necessary and may be required to work outside of approved working hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate a government vehicle and an appropriate license endorsement to operate this type of vehicle is required.
- This position is required to work throughout the Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service.
They offer fabulous employee benefits including
- Permanent full time position
- A base salary ranging from $70,645 to $73,457 p.a.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- And much more!
About Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
Gold Coast Health provides public health care services to more than 500,000 people living in one of Australia’s most desired lifestyle destinations – The Gold Coast. With its world-class beaches and hinterland, emerging cultural scene, national sporting teams, several universities and family-friendly atmosphere, the Gold Coast offers unmatched lifestyle opportunities.
With an annual operating budget exceeding $1.2 billion, Gold Coast Health oversees more than 1000 beds across three hospitals, as well as a wide range of community facilities and services. They deliver world-class patient care and by talking to any one of our 6000 employees, you will see why!
How to apply
Apply for this role by clicking on the “Apply” button and submitting a resume and covering letter addressing your suitability to the role by Friday, 27th April 2018.Apply for Mining Tradesperson Fitter Maintenance Gold Coast QLD