See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
FIFO Various Trades – Electrical Supervisors, Electricians, Riggers, Machine Operators
C.E.M. Alliance is currently seeking:
- Electrical Supervisors with S1 S2 S3 Qualifications
- Electricians – QLD License Essential
- Machine Operators
Interstate applicants encouraged to apply
To be successful, your application must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 5 years minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favored if you include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Queensland Electrical License
- A strong safety focus
- Previous experience in Solar Farm Installation is advantageous
- Substantial site based experience on large scale resource sector projects
- Electrical HV Experience 11KV
- A proven history of delivering exceptional results
- Must possess current tickets and licenses
- High Risk Work license
For further information and a confidential discussion about this opportunity:
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
- Applications close May 31st 2018.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Trades Electricians Supervisors Riggers Machine Operators FIFO