See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Trade Assistants for Immediate Start – Curragh Mine
Mining Trade Assistants Curragh Mine Induction QLD
Minimum application requirements:
- Valid Curragh Mine Induction
- Standard 11 Induction Training (Generic Mine Induction)
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
What they are offering you in return:
- Long-term employment opportunities across sites throughout the Bowen Basin
- Competitive pay rates with full penalties and shift allowances
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Weekly pay cycle
- Direct hire and sub-contractor employment available
Ideally, they are searching for candidates who are:
- Team players
- Safety conscious
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as autonomously; and
- Take pride in the quality of their workmanship
Tagline is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in workforce. Women, Indigenous people and people of multi-cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Thank you for your application.
How to apply
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.