Mining Supervisor Shutdowns FIFO to Port Hedland WA
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometers south east of Port Hedland, world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership.
With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
Mining Supervisor Mine Job Shutdowns FIFO Port Hedland WA
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class iron ore port facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening and exporting 55Mtpa of iron ore as lump and fines and has been designed to accommodate possible future expansion. As the Supervisor Shutdown , you will be responsible for the safe and effective execution of contractor maintenance activities and shutdowns.
You will also:
- Provide leadership and direction to all sub-contractors and their workforce.
- Hold contractors accountable for executing the required operational and maintenance tasks.
- Rapidly respond to site issues requiring contractor support.
- Reinforce the risk-based behavioural safety system.
- Maximize Port availability and reliability.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate, you will have substantial previous experience working at Supervisor level in a Processing or Port environment. You will also have:
- Substantial experience managing contracts and contractors.
- Experience in maintenance planning and execution.
- An Australian recognized trade qualification; mechanical or electrical.
- A current, full, WA Driver’s License, unrestricted C class.
- Demonstrated fault finding and problem solving skills with complex equipment.
‘The Real Offer’
There people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and there success. They are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where teamwork, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. They promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Supervisor Mine Job Shutdowns FIFO Port Hedland WA