If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Supervisor Mine Project Moranbah
Golding is currently a Mining Supervisor | OCE to be based on Broadlea mine project located near Moranbah. The successful candidate will report to the Mining Superintendent and be responsible for leading production crews in the safe and efficient delivery of the project requirements such that crews achieve SHE, quality and production goals.
An attractive 7on 7off roster (rotating day and night) is on offer along with supplied camp accommodation.
Key role tasks:
- Supervise crews to safely and efficiently deliver the production requirements
- Work with your Manager to assess and implement training requirements
- Monitor and evaluate production performance and take action where necessary to mitigate any adverse variance to the plan
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to implement any maintenance plans for the shift
- Prepare shift reports in accordance with requirements such that they are accurate and timely
Key capability requirements:
- QLD OCE Qualification
- Significant truck and excavator production experience
- Trainer and Assessor competency is highly desirable
- Demonstrated strong and consistent leadership skills
- High level communication skills, including verbal and written
- High level organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet key deadlines
- Ability to identify and eliminate hazards in the workplace
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, productive and cohesive team
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic mathematical and numeracy skills
Please apply online below. Golding is an equal opportunity employer
Golding delivers safe, flexible and cost-effective project solutions in urban, regional and remote locations for the resources, utilities, property and transport sectors. The capability of there people, assets and business systems underpin every aspect of what they do. They also provide reliable quality resources to deliver optimal value for money solutions for there clients.
To apply for this position
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Mining Supervisor Broadlea Mine Project Moranbah
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mining Supervisor, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.