See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Strategy, Planning Advisory Services Perth
Mining Strategy Planning Operations Advisory Services Perth
The people are given opportunities to match their ambition, learning how to be a part of a high performing team, and creating relationships that last a lifetime. Great careers can be defined by where they started. They believe EY is an investment in your future, no matter where your career takes you. Are you ready to start asking better questions and join in building a better working world?
As new markets open up and technology advances at a dramatic pace, EY can offer increasingly effective solutions for performance improvement. There clients understand just how vital effective, sustainable operational management is to their global success. By joining as a Senior Consultant in Supply Chain and Operations, you can serve Resource clients in Perth and have the opportunity to support broader client base in identifying how to achieve this.
Your key responsibilities
As a performance improvement professional, you’ll use your analytical insight to drive the clients’ performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their strategy, planning, design, procurement and sourcing, operations and execution processes, helping there clients use digital capabilities to meet their objectives. Your abilities have influence and give ownership of results in addressing businesses most pressing issues with a high level of trust and autonomy, deepening your subject matter expertise as part of a global network of Supply Chain & Operations advisory professionals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Mining Strategy, Planning and Operations understanding and practical experience
- Experience in the identification, quantification of improvement opportunities across the mining value chain
- The desire to explore new concepts, challenge your own thinking and debate ideas
- Strong analytical skills and mind set
- Performance management/measurement to drive productivity and end to end asset performance across the mining value chain
- Ability to deliver solutions and end to end transformation programmed, from strategy through to execution
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 3+ years previous consulting experience with the ability to engage in multidisciplinary workflow
- Direct experience gained from working in the Supply Chain function of a blue chip industrial or third party logistics company
- Exposure to operational transformation with the ability to identify how and where to improve a client’s processes and output.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple conflicting client/manager requests
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing industry and deep content knowledge
Ideally, you will also have:
Previous consulting experience with a Big 4 firm or large global financial firm
They are interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve there current relationships and expand business in the evolving market. If you’re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
Offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to business. They are all about flexible working options and create an environment to allow you to work at your best, driven by a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Plus, they offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, they using the finance products, expertise and systems developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact as soon as possible.
Would you like to APPLY for this job?
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.Apply for Mining Strategy Planning Operations Advisory Services Perth