Experienced and Motivated Site Fitter
Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is a part of the Liebherr Group, which employs over 42,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s diverse and engaged workforce have been central to the company being recognized for innovative, quality products and customer-driven service.
Liebherr’ s 50+ years’ experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies means Liebherr is a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the ongoing maintenance of Liebherr T282C Electric Drive Trucks, with work on other site machines. They are looking to appoint a responsible and proactive employee who is capable of working independently.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all site machines
- Carry out all required major and minor services to site machines as directed
- Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities
- Accurate completion of documentation including time sheets, maintenance repairs and any site specific documentation required
- Are Trade Qualified
- Have experience with heavy machinery, specifically Liebherr T282C Electric Drive Trucks
- Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships, build trust and expertise
- Motivated, hands on and eager to leverage with Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
- A current drivers license is essential
A Liebherr field service vehicle will be provided to you to fulfill this role.
In return Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits, supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Mining Site Fitter – Curragh North Mine Job QLD