Shutdowns – Various trades and Trades Support QLD
- Shutdown work across a variety of sites and equipment
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible and attractive rosters
G&S Engineering are a local Mackay business of over 22 years with work throughout QLD and the Bowen Basin; across Mining, Ports and Construction. Grow your career and become an integral part of the future of an exciting company.
They are growing their team.The G&S Engineering team delivers professionally managed engineering, maintenance and construction projects. There success is achieved only through the ability, determination and passion of there people.
They have positions available to join established ‘Shutdowns’ teams operating throughout the Bowen Basin, from Biloela and Emerald in the South, to Collinsville and Moranbah in the North, on a ‘Drive-in, Drive-out’ project-to-project basis:
- Crane Operators
- Experienced Trades Assistants
- Required Skills
You will have a proven track record of experience in heavy industry, fixed plant maintenance, construction or commissioning; an attitude that safety and well-being comes first; and a willingness to go the extra yard to achieve great results for yourself, your team and your customers.
- Key Competencies
- Trade Qualification (If applicable to the role you’re seeking)
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – Section 4
- BMA Induction or Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Working at Heights (Preferable)
- Confined Space (Preferable)
- Current C Class Driver’s License
- Required Experience
In return they will offer
- Weekly pays
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Strong client relationships and established footprint in the mining industry
- Equal Opportunity Employment
Contact Lisa on 1800 209 844 to talk about your future with G&S.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Shutdowns Various Coal Mine Trades Support QLD