Mining Shutdowns Fitter Jobs Mackay
Benefits of Role:
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Pay Rates
- On going maintenance & shutdown activity
About the Role :
readi is currently seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters for shut downs in Central Queensland. They service BHP, Anglo and Glencore sites. Meals and accommodation are provided on a DIDO bases. You must live in Queensland to be considered for this position as travel is not covered.
They are looking for ALREADY inducted personell at Goonyella RS, Curragh, Blackwater CHPP, Saraji, Caval Ridge and Hail Creek (Glencore). If you are already inducted at any of these mines, your application will be highly regarded.
If you do not have the below requirements, you will not be shortlisted.
To be successful :
- Sound mechanical aptitude in fixed plant and equipment
- Experience working within the QLD mining industry
- Relevant trade qualification
- C class driver’s licence
- Must have own tools of trade
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* SOA
- Confined Space & Working at Heights Certificates
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously exceeded
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol lab test
Standard 11 Mining Induction