See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
All Trades Required for Rolleston Mine Jobs
ALL TRADES REQUIRED FOR A MAJOR DRAGLINE SHUTDOWN AT ROLLESTON MINE QLD TO COMMENCE IN OCTOBER
They are needing Fitters, Boilermakers, Scaffolders, Riggers, Supervisors & Trade Assistants!
You will require the following:
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Glencore Induction (Current)
- Rolleston site induction can be provided
- Confined Spaces
- Working at Heights
- High Risk Work License qualifications
- Trade qualified where applicable
- Past mining expertise
- Fit & healthy & ability to pass random drug & alcohol screening
What is on offer:
- 6 on 3 off roster rotating from days to nights
- 33 Day Dragline shutdown
- Bus travel provided from Mackay, Rockhampton & Bundaberg
- 8hrs travel paid total for shutdown duration
- Meals & camp accommodation provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Shutdown Trades Required – Rolleston Mine Jobs QLD