If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Shut Crew – Heavy Duty Mechanics – 2/1 FIFO WA
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking experienced Shut Crew Mechanics on a 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth to various mine sites.
Working a FIFO roster from Perth, the main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out major component change outs, across various mine sites
- Performing maintenance servicing and repairs on a wide range of Hitachi mining equipment
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
- Liaising with technical support staff
- Providing timely customer service
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Experience in maintenance, servicing of mining equipment is essential
- Previous experience on either Hitachi, CAT, Komatsu or John Deere
- Previous experience with major component change out
- Must have previous experience with FIFO or shut down work on earthmoving equipment
- Must be able to pass DAS and Full medical including a work-cover hearing test
- Good communication skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favored if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Perth WA (Required)
- Trade Qualified (Required)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job position?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Shut Crew Heavy Duty Mechanics Mine site FIFO WA