See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Project Manager | Renewable Energy | QLD FIFO
The client is a Tier 2 civil contractor who has successfully and consistently delivered major civil infrastructure projects across Australia. Specializing in Renewable Energy, they employ Australia’s leading Engineering professionals while delivering innovative multi-million-dollar projects safely and on time. This renowned contractor offers its Project Managers the opportunity to deliver ground-breaking projects that are shaping the future of construction and engineering in Australia. With Renewable Energy set to play such an important role in how we produce and consume our energy, our client leads the way in global energy solutions. They currently need an experienced Project Manager for a $600 million project in Queensland on an attractive FIFO roster.
They are searching for an experienced Project Manager with experience on multi-million-dollar civil infrastructure works, specifically on earthworks and concrete. Engineers with proven experience on complex civil projects in civil infrastructure, mining, oil and gas will be highly sought after.
These projects will involve works on bulk earthworks and concrete, and experience in these fields can help successfully run this globally renowned project. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a top base salary up to $200k on attractive DIDO or FIFO rosters plus project benefits. This is an opportunity to guide and mentor the industry’s best Engineers and Civil Supervisors while being guaranteed long term, permanent work with a company who is changing the way they generate energy.
- Major renewable energy projects worth over $600 million
- Heavy emphasis on bulk earthworks and concrete
- Diverse works on a globally significant project
- Project Managers will run programs with high level detailed planning
- OH&S, environment and quality experience will ensure compliance to project KPIs
Skills & Experience
- You must hold a Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Ideally have worked on civil infrastructure projects worth over $20 million in value
- Have an impeccable understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Worked with at least a Tier 2 or Tier 3 civil contractor
- A proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
- Top base salary up to $200k and benefits on attractive FIFO or DIDO roster
- Stability and long-term work with a renowned Tier 2 civil contractor
- Opportunity to to guide and mentor the industry’s best Engineers and Civil Supervisors
- The chance to enhance your career on long term, industry leading projects
- Deliver a $600 million globally renowned project
How to Apply
To talk about this position in confidence or find out more information about the role and its expectations please email your resume to email@example.com
Apply today, they will call you to discuss the role and project and allow you to decide if it is an opportunity you would like to pursue.Apply for Mining Project Manager Renewable Energy FIFO QLD