See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Project Manager – Coal Mining
The client is seeking an experienced Project Manager for an open cut coal mining operation in the Bowen Basin. This position will be an integral part of the project leadership team and be responsible for providing and effectively managing mining operations, including production and maintenance of a truck and excavator fleet.
- DIDO Bowen Basin or FIFO Brisbane
- Established Mining Contractor
- Drive and lead an open cut coal operation
They are pleased to offer an exceptional opportunity that has arisen with a long established multidisciplinary contractor here in QLD.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in mining or civil engineering
- Previous experience working as a PM or Mine Manager at a O/C Truck and Shovel Operation in coal
- High level constructive and consistent leadership skills
- High level communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong technical and financial skill set
- SSE ticket
- Contract mining experience
- Permanent Position-with a competitive salary package
- Be directly involved in the future success of the company
- FIFO Brisbane if required with flights paid for
This job for Mining Project Manager Coal Mining will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Click Apply for Mining Project Manager Coal Mining Operation – Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.