See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Project Manager Renewable Energy | $200k+ Base
They are working closely with a major civil contractor who deliver the largest civil infrastructure projects across Australia. They are searching for an experienced Project Manager on a $950 million wind farm. Specializing in Renewable Energy, they deliver innovative multi-million-dollar projects safely and on time.
There client offers its Project Managers full control to deliver ground-breaking projects that are shaping the future of construction and engineering in Australia. With Renewable Energy set to play such an important role in how they produce and consume energy, they lead the way in global energy solutions.
They are searching for an experienced Project Manager with experience on multi-million-dollar civil infrastructure works. Project Managers who have successfully delivered complex civil projects in civil infrastructure, mining, oil and gas will be highly sought after.
This $950 million wind farm will involve works on bulk earthworks and concrete, and Project Managers with experience in these fields can help successfully run this globally renowned project.
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a top base salary over $200k on attractive FIFO rosters, plus project benefits. This is an opportunity to guide and mentor the industry’s best Engineers and Civil Supervisors while being guaranteed long term, permanent work with a company who is changing the way they generate energy.
- Major renewable energy project worth over $950 million
- Heavy emphasis on bulk earthworks and concrete
- Successfully deliver a globally significant project
- Project Managers will be responsible for putting together an experienced team
- OH&S, environment and quality experience will ensure compliance to project KPI
Skills & Experience
- You must hold a Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Ideally have worked on civil infrastructure projects worth over $100 million
- Have a strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Delivered major civil projects with at least a Tier 2 or Tier 3 civil contractor
- A proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
- Top base salary over $200k and benefits on attractive FIFO roster
- Long-term permanent work with a renowned Tier 2 civil contractor
- Opportunity to guide and mentor the industry’s best Engineers and Supervisors
- The chance to deliver an industry leading project
- Responsibility to put together a team on a multi-million dollar, globally renowned project
- Top base salary over $200k on attractive FIFO roster
- $950 million renewable energy project
- Long-term permanent work
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
Apply today. They will call you to discuss the role and project and allow you to decide if it is an opportunity you would like to pursue.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Project Manager Civil Infrastructure FIFO Brisbane QLD