Mining Production Operators Perth, WA
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Opportunity to Gain Permanent Employment
- 2:1 Roster
Due to continued growth in ongoing open cut mining projects, the Client is looking for experienced Mining Production Operators.
What You Receive
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top resource companies within Western Australia on a series of ongoing projects.
You will be rewarded on a weekly basis with competitive pay rates by a company that is focused on ensuring your ongoing safety and job satisfaction.
What you MUST have to be considered for this role:
- At least 2+years’ in an open cut mining environment is essential
- Proven Experience operating the following equipment
- Dozers CAT D9/D10
- Excavators over 100 Tonne
- All Rounders
- Electric or Mechanical Dump Trucks
- Minimum of current HR class license
- Police clearance
- Able to pass pre-employment medical.
Mining Production Operators Open cut mining Perth, WA
You will also have:
- Good work ethic and timekeeping skills
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Clear and confident communication skills.
As part of the selection process, suitable candidates will be required to participate in and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen.
How to Apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the “Apply” button.
Apply for Mining Production Operators Open cut mining Perth, WA
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mining Production Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.