Mining Production Operators – Goonyella
$44.06 flat rate + Benefits
About the Company
Our Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Mining Production Operators at Goonyella Riverside Mine.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s project requirements, whilst operating mobile plant equipment. You will utilise your previous skills and experience to become an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable team member. You must possess a commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement principles with the ability to participate in a multi-skilled environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the mining industry
- Solid experience operating mobile plant including electric trucks (830E, 930E), dozers, graders and excavators
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction certificate
- Production and safety oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4 on/ 4 off roster
- Camp accommodation
- Bus in, Bus out from Mackay
- Competitive remuneration with a leading mining contractor
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment.
How to Apply?
Hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity!
or if you’d prefer, go to the SEEK website to find out more about the Mining Production Operators – Goonyella