Production Operators Caval Ridge
- Permanent HSE Mining Production Operator roles on offer
- 7/7 even time roster, 12.5hr days
- 10 min travel from camp to mine site
- Drive In, Drive Out only
HSE Mining is a leading specialist provider of large-scale complex mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. Caval Ridge Mine located only 10 mins from Moranbah is currently seeking experienced production operators to join their team. Machinery on site includes; CAT 789 & CAT 793 Rear Dump Trucks, D10 & D11 Dozers, 16M & 24M Graders, Ex5600 & EX3600 Excavators.
About the role:
Permanent ongoing opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dump Truck, Dozers, Graders and Excavator Operators who will contribute and achieve daily production targets without compromising safety or quality of work.
- Permanent roles that offer stable employment
- Work a 7/7 roster. A chance to spend more time with the family or doing the things you enjoy
- Site Accommodation and meals provided
- Current Australian Drivers License
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE Signed Competencies (within 5 years)
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical
- Current BMA Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment would be desirable
- Commitment to the Values and Code of Conduct of HSE Mining
About Caval Ridge Mine
- The Caval Ridge mine site is a non-smoking mine site
- Due to fatigue management, you must reside within 500kms of Caval Ridge
- These positions are Drive In, Drive Out only
The ideal candidates will strive for excellence in your field of expertise and have a passion for what you do, as well as a commitment to safety whereby you demonstrate a desire to achieve the HSE Mining goal of zero injuries.
To express interest in these roles, click Apply or please email your resume to email@example.com
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.