Production Operators Caval Ridge
- Permanent HSE Mining Production Operator roles on offer
- 7/7 even time roster, 12.5hr days
- 10 min travel from camp to mine site
- Drive In, Drive Out only
HSE Mining is a leading specialist provider of large-scale complex mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. Caval Ridge Mine located only 10 mins from Moranbah is currently seeking experienced production operators to join their team. Machinery on site includes; CAT 789 & CAT 793 Rear Dump Trucks, D10 & D11 Dozers, 16M & 24M Graders, Ex5600 & EX3600 Excavators.
About the role:
Permanent ongoing opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dump Truck, Dozers, Graders and Excavator Operators who will contribute and achieve daily production targets without compromising safety or quality of work.
- Permanent roles that offer stable employment
- Work a 7/7 roster. A chance to spend more time with the family or doing the things you enjoy
- Site Accommodation and meals provided
- Current Australian Drivers License
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE Signed Competencies (within 5 years)
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical
- Current BMA Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment would be desirable
- Commitment to the Values and Code of Conduct of HSE Mining
About Caval Ridge Mine
- The Caval Ridge mine site is a non-smoking mine site
- Due to fatigue management, you must reside within 500kms of Caval Ridge
- These positions are Drive In, Drive Out only
The ideal candidates will strive for excellence in your field of expertise and have a passion for what you do, as well as a commitment to safety whereby you demonstrate a desire to achieve the HSE Mining goal of zero injuries.
To express interest in these roles, click Apply or please email your resume to email@example.com