See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Production Operators Caval Ridge
- Permanent HSE Mining Production Operator roles on offer
- 7/7 even time roster, 12.5hr days
- 10 min travel from camp to mine site
- Drive In, Drive Out only
HSE Mining is a leading specialist provider of large-scale complex mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. Caval Ridge Mine located only 10 mins from Moranbah is currently seeking experienced production operators to join their team. Machinery on site includes; CAT 789 & CAT 793 Rear Dump Trucks, D10 & D11 Dozers, 16M & 24M Graders, Ex5600 & EX3600 Excavators.
About the role:
Permanent ongoing opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dump Truck, Dozers, Graders and Excavator Operators who will contribute and achieve daily production targets without compromising safety or quality of work.
- Permanent roles that offer stable employment
- Work a 7/7 roster. A chance to spend more time with the family or doing the things you enjoy
- Site Accommodation and meals provided
- Current Australian Drivers License
- RII or SSE Signed Competencies (within 5 years)
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical
- Current BMA Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment would be desirable
- Commitment to the Values and Code of Conduct of HSE Mining
About Caval Ridge Mine
- The Caval Ridge mine site is a non-smoking mine site
- Due to fatigue management, you must reside within 500kms of Caval Ridge
- These positions are Drive In, Drive Out only
The ideal candidates will strive for excellence in your field of expertise and have a passion for what you do, as well as a commitment to safety whereby you demonstrate a desire to achieve the HSE Mining goal of zero injuries.
To express interest in these roles, click Apply or please email your resume to email@example.com
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.