See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Production – All Round Mobile Plant Operator – Goonyella
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s project requirements, whilst operating mobile plant equipment. You will utilize your previous skills and experience to become an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable team member.
You must possess a commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement principles with the ability to participate in a multi-skilled environment.
Mining Production Mobile Plant Operators Goonyella QLD
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the mining industry
- Solid experience operating mobile plant
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Core Induction certificate
- Production and safety oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
What they Can Offer
- Lifestyle roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5)
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Permanent opportunities
- Leave entitlements & superannuation
- Company Benefits including salary sacrificing flights!
For further information, please contact Cassandra Mayer on 07 3026 6417.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Would you like to apply for this Job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingClick Apply for Mining Production Mobile Plant Operators Goonyella QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.