Mining Production – All Round Mobile Plant Operator – Goonyella
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s project requirements, whilst operating mobile plant equipment. You will utilize your previous skills and experience to become an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable team member.
You must possess a commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement principles with the ability to participate in a multi-skilled environment.
Mining Production Mobile Plant Operators Goonyella QLD
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the mining industry
- Solid experience operating mobile plant
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core Induction certificate
- Production and safety oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
What they Can Offer
- Lifestyle roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5)
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Permanent opportunities
- Leave entitlements & superannuation
- Company Benefits including salary sacrificing flights!
For further information, please contact Cassandra Mayer on 07 3026 6417.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Would you like to apply for this Job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Click Apply for Mining Production Mobile Plant Operators Goonyella QLD