Processing Technician Maintenance
- Permanent Positions | Attractive Salary Package
- 15 on 13 off Roster | FIFO Cairns to Site
- 5 Year Contract
There client a global leader in mineral processing to the resources industry are urgently seeking 10 experienced Plant Processing Technicians to start immediately.
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the processing plant. You will work in a team environment operating various parts of the plant from crushing, grinding and floatation.
- Control room operations
- Plant inspections and general maintenance around the plant
- Crushing and grinding operations for the extraction process.
- Flotation, thickening and dewatering
- Have a positive attitude and ability to hit KPIs
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualification – Mechanical / Electrical desirable however not essential
- Previous experience working in a processing plant with flotation experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Permanent position
- A supportive environment, great team culture and management
- Stable contract
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
Click APPLY or contact Hannah Webb for a confidential discussion.
Phone Number: (07) 3009 9***
Seek Number: HW36938