Mining Plant Operators Permanent Roles
An exciting opportunity exists for Experienced Mining Plant Operators looking for Permanent roles, working in the South-West Bowen Basin, at an Open Cut Coal Mine 1.5 hours South of Emerald.
They have multiple vacancies for ASAP starts for motivated individuals with a commitment to high work standards and safety.
- Choice or Casual or Permanent positions inclusive of sick leave and annual leave entitlements
- 7/7, rotating day and night roster
- Drive in and out
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Camp and meals supplied – excellent facilities!
- Great working environment – be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Casual or Permanent roles with Programmed
- On-site support
- Competitive conditions
- One of the best camps in Queensland. Exceptional meals, fully equipped modern gym with Personal Trainers free of charge!
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Minimum demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant, Coal Mine Production Operator on CAT Contacts Trucks or similar.
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Competency Report (RII Haul Trucks etc or site authorizations accepted)
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Current/willing to obtain Standard 11 or BMA
- Coal Board Medical, Functional Assessment & Drug & Alcohol will be required
If you are interested in these vacancies and meet minimum requirements please apply online NOW!!
Click Apply for Experienced Mining Plant Operators – Emerald