Mining Plant Operators Dump Truck and Watercart Roller
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking experienced and ticketed DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS (ARTICULATED) with Watercart or Roller for roles based in Perth’s north-eastern suburbs.
The successful candidates will have demonstrated previous experience operating Dump Trucks or Haul Trucks as well as Watercarts or Rollers. You will have previously worked within a civil environment and/or bulk earthworks.
These roles will be based in Perth’s north-eastern suburbs, offering an immediate start and the opportunity to join a team of other highly skilled operators.
- Nationally Accredited Articulated Dump Truck OR Articulated Haul Truck ticket
- Nationally Accredited Watercart OR Roller tickets
- Hold a current and valid Drivers’ License
- White Card
- Previous, demonstrated experience operating Dump Trucks or Haul Trucks
- Previous experience operating Moxy Dump Trucks
- Experience within the Civil Industry
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- First-rate approach to safety
- Available to start immediately
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can check out our website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/and apply online.
For your application to be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favored if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers’ license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate
- Dump Truck operating: 2 years
- Dump Truck Ticket OR Haul Truck
- Watercart OR Roller
- Drivers License
- White Card
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Plant Operators Dump Truck Watercart Roller – Perth WA
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.